We are currently seeking a talented Residential Territory Manager to join our team in Edmonton. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting sales growth and profit with our existing customer base, while implementing strategies for diversification within the Residential New Construction and Retrofit Markets.
If you have a passion for sales and want to work in an exciting and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity today!
Reports to: Regional Director of Sales Branch Operations
Indirectly Reports to: Branch Manager
- Develop profitable and ongoing business in a region with an assigned territory of HVAC contractors maximizing annual sales and gross profit
- Create and implement new business development strategies to expand product offerings sold into the assigned territory
- Make regular virtual and in-person sales calls to all residential HVAC contractors in the designated region
- Work closely with the Regional Director and Branch Manager to develop sales programs, promotions, forecasting and strategies to attain budgeted annual sales and margin targets
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
Due to the dynamic nature of this Company the duties and responsibilities may reasonably change from time to time.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales or account management role or any equivalent
- Previous experience in the HVAC industry
- A degree or college diploma would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm, a positive outlook, proven people skills, and problem-solving skills are essential for this position
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respond and present effectively to different types of personalities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trust and long-term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Valid Drivers’ License