As the Marketing Programs Administrator at ECCO, you play a pivotal role in coordinating corporate marketing functions, programs, and communications. Your responsibilities are essential for the day-to-day operations of the Marketing department, contributing significantly to helping our customers succeed through the efficient and timely administration of our marketing efforts. This role involves organizing diverse projects, tracking promotions, compiling reports, and ensuring consistent brand presence.
• Cultivate positive working relationships with co-workers and ECCO employees.
• Demonstrate strict adherence to ECCO’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Comply with ECCO’s Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
• Actively support ECCO’s Safety Program, setting an example and prioritizing safety at all times.
• Uphold a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Marketing Programs Administrator:
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing Manager, internal teams, external clients, dealers, and partners on marketing programs, initiatives, and event management.
• Serve as the first point of contact for the ECCO Rewards, and ECCO Residential Dealers Program (ERDP), and general marketing requests and inquiries.
• Manage and oversee the rebate program, providing guidance on co-op allowances. Additionally, maintain and update Vendor/Dealer programs, handling the processing, tracking, and reporting on Co-op and rebate programs for both vendors and customers.
• Oversee and allocate promotional items based on sales and spending.
• Coordinate promotional, SWAG, and display materials in collaboration with branches and the graphics department, managing inventory and order placement.
• Monitor and adhere to the monthly budget and co-op allowance, updating marketing expenses for approval as required.
• Analyze and compare actual results with plans and forecasts to monitor and track the marketing budget.
• Support the department with invoicing and daily operational tasks.
• Undertake other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
• Support event planning such as tradeshows and branch events as needed.