Are you a motivated inside sales professional who enjoys working with customers to find the right products for their needs?
Do you have a talent for educating customers about product features and benefits to drive sales and improve customer satisfaction?
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
For 60 years, The ECCO Group™ has enjoyed continual growth, and our manufacturing division leads the market for sheet metal HVAC products in Western Canada. Our ECCO Supply™ division is a full-service wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies and equipment. With sales branches located in centers throughout Western and Central Canada, we are expanding our team with individuals eager to improve customer experience and drive significant market growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Inside Sales Representative will help us drive sales growth while delivering top-notch customer service. This role will collaborate with our Branch Manager, Outside Sales Team, and Warehouse personnel to exceed sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Handle telephone sales calls professionally, courteously, and as efficiently as possible
- Educate customers on features and benefits of products in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction, as well as assist with quotes and pricing of jobs when needed
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, upselling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Assist in trade shows offered by ECCO Supply or suppliers
- Forward sales lead to Outside Sales Representative for follow-up
- Ensure all invoices and credits are processed promptly and accurately; as well as corroborate invoices daily to avoid any shipping errors
- Maintain an up-to-date sales data base with pricing and specifications
- Co-ordinate all shipping with Branch Manager, ensuring backorders are checked and any special instructions are followed
- Participate in yearly inventory count
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
If you are someone with:
- 2+ years in HVAC industry, demonstrating sales acumen with sales experience
- Must be willing to attend educational courses to supplement their existing professional experience for a period of time deemed suitable by management
- Excellent communication skills; high energy, enthusiastic with proven people skills and ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize is critical
- Work with a high degree of emotional intelligence and business integrity