Do you possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial or Industrial estimating?
Do you have experience assessing blueprints for sheet metal requirements?
Are you familiar with and have experience using Bluebeam or QuoteSoft?
We’re seeking an Estimator who can be based in BC or Alberta to become an integral part of our team. The Estimator will play a crucial role at ECCO Manufacturing, providing accurate estimates for manufactured products, offering competitive pricing on quotes, recording and tracking pricing and sales data, delivering superior customer service, and collaborating closely with senior Estimators for mentorship and development.
Please review the required skills and experience. If you feel that you’re the right fit for this opportunity, please apply.
- Plan and execute sheet metal take-offs from architectural drawings
- Assemble quantity and sell prices for our manufactured products
- Assist and share in customer sales and technical calls requiring assistance
- Provide timely feedback regarding performance, incidents, and near-misses immediately to Regional Sales Director
- Work closely under the supervision of senior ECCO estimators who will provide mentoring and coaching
- Provide sales forecasts, sales trend analysis, and sales updates to the Regional Sales Director as needed
- Obtain competitors pricing when possible
- Attend monthly sales meetings to discuss ideas, challenges, and areas of opportunity to ensure solutions are met
- Participate in industry related associations, i.e., monthly meetings
- Assist in trade shows offered by ECCO, suppliers and/or customers
- Participate in annual inventory count
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial or Industrial estimating
- Knowledge of the sheet metal industry/mechanical systems
- Knowledge and experience in Bluebeam or QuoteSoft are an asset
- Solid technical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Must be willing to attend educational courses to supplement their existing professional experience for a period of time deemed suitable by management
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
ECCO Heating Products is a manufacturer and a full-service wholesale distributor of HVAC supplies and equipment with sixteen sales branches located in centers across Western and Central Canada. For over 60 years, ECCO has enjoyed continual growth and achieved market leadership in HVAC.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada? Please answer with either “Yes” or “No.”
- How many years of experience do you have in Commercial or Industrial estimating?
- This role primarily involves in-office work. Are you still interested in proceeding with your application? Please answer with either “Yes” or “No.”
Work Location: In person