Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service and have experience in sales?
Are you comfortable with multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment?
Can you handle and resolve customer complaints with a positive attitude?
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
For 60 years, The ECCO Group™ has enjoyed continual growth, and our manufacturing division leads the market for sheet metal HVAC products in Western Canada. Our ECCO Supply™ division is a full-service wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) supplies and equipment. With sales branches located in centers throughout Western and Central Canada, we are expanding our team with individuals eager improve customer experience and drive significant market growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Our supply branch is looking for a versatile and enthusiastic individual to support our team. The Counter Sales will be the face representing ECCO Supply to our in-branch customers and will process all sales inquiries and orders in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to customers in person, over the phone and via email
- Process orders and quotes accurately and efficiently, while maintaining an up-to-date sales database
- Educate customers on product features and benefits to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales Team to follow-up on sales leads and provide support when necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized sales counter and sales area while participating in personal growth opportunities and industry training
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
If you are someone with:
- Post – Secondary Education – an asset
- Previous Order Desk and/or Sales experience – an asset
- Previous experience in HVAC, manufacturing or related industry – an asset
- Desire to be a long-term employee and contribute to the company’s overall success
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to multi-task data-entry and order processing efficiently
- Ability to adapt/response to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication skills; high energy, enthusiastic with proven people skills and ability to
- work as part of a team and independently
- Must be willing to attend educational courses to supplement their existing professional experience for a period of time deemed suitable by management