This Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering and distributing incoming phone calls, invoice processing, data entry & maintaining filing system.
In addition, the incumbent will be working closely with the ECCO Supply team to coordinate and support administrative activities of the branch to facilitate the efficient operations of the department. The Administrative Assistant will perform all duties in a timely and orderly fashion to the best of their abilities and with the utmost due care, integrity and professionalism.
- Make a personal commitment to consistently provide superior customer service to ECCO’s customers so they will want to do repeat business with ECCO Supply
- Maintain good working relationship with all co-workers and ECCO employees
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the success of ECCO’s Safety Program with suggestions and by setting a good example, also by ensuring that safety is at the forefront of your actions while at work.
- Create and offer a welcoming and friendly environment as first point of contact for visitors; as well as coordinate with Sales team and office staff on availability and suitability to assist customers appropriately
- Collect and mail/courier miscellaneous packages, magazines, etc. as needed
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondences as first point of contact
- Keep daily attendance for office
- Assist in managing the office, ensuring supplies are ordered appropriately, and cleanliness of the office and lunchroom is maintained
- Assist with planning and organizing company events and meetings as require
- Maintain filing systems and record keeping accordingly
- Distribute orders to the Sales team for pricing confirmation
- Input orders and credit returns into the system for invoicing and credit processing
- Record equipment serial numbers in the database
- Participate in annual inventory count
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management