The Outside Sales Representative will promote ECCO’s manufactured and resale product lines to Commercial/Industrial customers, as well as representing the Custom Fabrication Shop on their capabilities and value proposition. This role requires a technical understanding of the manufactured equipment and an understanding on how it is applied in overall systems for commercial/industrial application. In addition, this role will be responsible to promote the Custom Fabrication Shop and ensure that local markets are aware of their capabilities. The Outside Sales Representative will perform all duties in a timely and orderly fashion to the best of their abilities and with the utmost due care, integrity and professionalism.
- Make a personal commitment to consistently provide superior customer service to ECCO’s customers so they will want to do repeat business with ECCO supply
Maintain good working relationship with all co-workers and ECCO employees
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Read and comply with ECCO’s Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the success of ECCO’s Safety Program with suggestions and by setting a good example, also by ensuring that safety is at the forefront of your actions while at work.
Outside Sales Representative:
- Calling on new and existing customers to expand and promote our commercial/industrial product lines using various sales tools, training sessions, joint sales calls and presentations.
- Calling on new and existing customers to expand and promote our custom fabrication facility using various sales tools, training sessions, joint sales calls and presentations.
- Establish new potential avenues of sales by promoting our product and equipment to builders, developers, and mechanical contractors in the HVAC industry. Develop sales strategies for these new avenues of business.
- Establish new potential avenues of sales by promoting our industrial products and custom fabrication facility to planners, procurement people, maintenance groups, engineers and consultants in the industrial industries within Saskatchewan. Develop sales strategies for these new avenues of business.
- Communicate with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied with ECCO’s products and services
- Attend and respond to all queries, disputes, etc. promptly
- Work with the bid/spec, commercial, industrial and custom fabrication teams to have timely delivery of estimates, increase revenue potential and maximize profit upon award of contract.
- Maintain up-to-date sales database and CRM.
- Participate in annual physical inventory
- Attend industry trade shows approved by ECCO Supply management
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Participate in HVAC & Fabrication Industry trade association memberships and events