The Credit Manager will provide efficient and accurate financial and administrative
operations. This includes processing and monitoring payments and preparing accurate and up-to-date
credit information. The Credit Manager will also be responsible for coordinating the workflow of the
office to ensure efficient operation.
Reports to: Branch Manager or designate
- Ensure proper workflow of the administrative department, assisting where needed
- Manage office, ensuring organization and cleanliness of space
- Compose and distribute correspondence, both internal and external
- Project coordination for various office initiatives as required
- Conduct employee onboarding as needed
- Prepare bank deposits on a daily basis; as well as deposit cheques and provide proof of deposit
- Maintain current and accurate records of all petty cash expenditures and ensure that adequate funds are available at all times
- Keep track of new or assigned accounts to identify credit limits, credit processing, outstanding debts, others.
- Set monthly collection budgets; as well as maintain branch’s aging report
- Maintain customer master data and inform of any changes to Branch Manager
- Co-operate with Sales and Operations on quotations and proposals to ensure these are in accordance with terms of sales and lines of credit
- Manage accounts under bankruptcy jurisdiction, collection agencies, and other legal authorities relating to collection/credit
- Back up support to administrative team in AP, AR, Warranty Administration, and others
- Participate in yearly inventory count
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
Due to the dynamic nature of this Company, the duties and responsibilities may reasonably change from
time to time.