Our supply branch in Prince George is looking for a versatile and enthusiastic individual to support our team. The Counter Sales will manage the customer service level, from order taking up to and including functions associated with material warehousing, picking orders, shipping and receiving. This role will be the face representing ECCO Supply to our in-branch customers and will process all sales inquiries and orders in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist customers at sales counter, by phone, and via email while providing high level of customer service and problem solving; as well as submitting orders and providing quotes
- Contact customers when back orders are available while making sure to update time and date of call on invoice
- Educate customers on features and benefits of products in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction
- Input all invoices into the system with detailed descriptions and quantities properly specified
- Assist with quotes/pricing of jobs when required by the Branch Manager/ Wholesale Manager
- Adhere to shipping and receiving policies, procedures and regulatory compliance procedures
- Receive all manufacturing and resale products accurately in a timely fashion and in compliance with ECCO’s receiving procedures
- Maintain the counter, warehouse, receiving areas, and yard in a clean and organized manner
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment
- Pick/ship goods to customers in a efficiently and accurately manner
- Assist with loading trailers, preparing and shipping LTL orders as necessary
- Ensure warehouse is appropriately stocked at all times
- Participate in yearly inventory count
- Attend various meetings and organizations that will assist in your personal growth and enhance the image of ECCO Supply.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management