ASHRAE Online Learning
Browse the ASHRAE eLearning catalog of over a hundred offering in HVAC, refrigeration, high-performance buildings, and data centers for self-paced training. Also offered are live, instructor-led online courses, content and convenience that make sense for you!
Consulting-Specifying Engineer – Apps for Engineers
“Apps for Engineers” is a free interactive directory of over 70 engineering-related mobile applications that were created by various companies. The app helps users to do their jobs better and save time, providing a “pre-sort” of relevant mobile engineering applications loaded with various calculators, catalogs, file viewers, measurement tools, and more.
Apps for Engineers is useful for engineers working in industrial, automation, manufacturing and building systems industries. Users can sort through the apps by “Category” or “Type,” navigate to a list of apps, view a profile description for each, and link to either the App Store or Android Marketplace to download the app or get more information. The app is designed so engineers can review and post comments about the apps they downloaded.
Residential Air Cleaners: A Summary of Available Information – Second Edition
Published by The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), this publication focuses on air cleaners for
residential use; it does not address air cleaners used
in large or commercial structures such as office
buildings, schools, large apartment buildings,
or public buildings. It should be particularly
useful to residential housing design professionals,
public health officials, and indoor air quality
professionals. In addition to providing general
information about the types of pollutants affected
by air cleaners, this document discusses:
- The effectiveness of air cleaning compared to other strategies, such as source control and ventilation, for reducing indoor air pollutants.
- The types of air-cleaning devices available.
- Guidelines that can be used to compare air-cleaning devices.
- The effectiveness of air-cleaning devices in removing indoor air pollutants.
- General information on the health effects of indoor air pollutants.
- Additional factors to consider when deciding whether to use an air-cleaning device.
LiveSmart for Contractors
Find regular update bulletins providing information that can help you ensure your customers are eligible for Program incentives.